Wednesday 29 January 2014

L'OREAL SKIN PERFECTION MICELLAR WATER

L'OREAL PARIS SKIN PERFECTION 3 IN 1 PURIFYING MICELLAR WATER - £4.99

I haven't tried Bioderma so unlike most I won't be able to compare the two, but I do have some complaints about this product even though I wish I hadn't. I picked this up because micellar water went off with a bang last year and this was the cheapest at the time. Like I said this was compared to Bioderma quite a lot so I was expecting great results.

When I first saw the packaging I really liked it but when I got it home to try I realised the HUGE problem with it. How are you supposed to get the right amount of product out? Answer: you can't.
Every time I come to use it I either spill it or use far too much, there's no happy medium. And as for the micellar water itself - I am not impressed. I find it really greasy although it doesn't leave much residue on the skin, it just feels weird. It does take your makeup off but I don't feel it does it as effectively as it's supposed to.

I'm so disappointed with this, back to the drawing board..

No comments:

Post a Comment