Monday 28 October 2013

ESTEE LAUDER - MODERN MUSE

Last week I ordered a sample from Estee Lauder for their new fragrance, Modern Muse. The envelope the sample came in got me so excited to try it, it's a gorgeous pastel pink and everything inside followed the same colour scheme.




The message on the little post card sent with the sample says 'Experience the new fragrance that captures your style, your confidence, your creative spirit' which I think is the perfect way to sum up this scent. The fragrance is a contrast of sparkling florals and sleek, sensual wood with notes of honeysuckle nectar, fresh lily and amber wood. I think this is such a sophisticated but fun fragrance and it's not over floral-y, the scent seems to change throughout the day. It's very warming and easy to wear which makes it the perfect autumn perfume and as the name suggests, this is definitely modern.


I think the reason I love it so much is that as soon as I put it up a picture on Instagram, my cousin told me she bought it that day and the first time I wore it, my boyfriend came home, gave me a kiss and immediately was like 'You smell amazing, what is that? I want to eat it, it smells so good!'. So I guess it has to be a keeper, right?

I'm hoping to buy a full bottle soon, I've been wearing it non stop and the sample is really small so I'm in desperate need of more. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment