Saturday 26 October 2013

DOVE HAIR THERAPY INTENSIVE REPAIR

Dove has always been a staple brand in my regime, whether it be hair care or skin care it's the one thing I can turn to and know I'll be safe. It's one of the first brands I ever remember using, my mother was in love with the stuff and I remember buying her set after set for christmas and birthdays. 




Dove are back with new lines of revamped hair products for coloured, damaged and nourished hair. I suffer with a lot of breakage and split ends and have done ever since I can remember.

Everyone knows or should know that nothing will get rid of split ends, nothing. The only thing that works is getting your hair chopped off. Saying that, this mask is at the top end of 'drugstore' haircare. This is meant to give you an instant deep nourishment that prevents split ends and breakage and although I still have a few split ends now, using this has reduced the appearance of them massively. I has Fibre Actives that deeply penetrate your hair to help repair damaged proteins.

Well, I can't say it's transformed my hair, but as soon as it's on my hair feels super soft and is manageable which is all I really want. Compared to Tresemme's split end line, Dove is definitely the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment