Monday 21 October 2013

NO7 BEAUTIFUL SKIN RADIANCE EXFOLIATOR

Now believe it or not when I first started shopping in Boots regularly I assumed No7 was for the older generation but of course, I was wrong. I've never really owned much from the brand aside from nail varnish sets for christmas, that was until my housemate bought one of their facial scrubs and clued me in.



After a sneaky testing of hers, I set out for Boots to find my perfect facial scrub. I came across this one which was more suited to my skin and popped it in my basket, feeling really good for myself. Now when looking at No7 in the past my heart always used to stop just a little when looking at the price tag, but good news! Boots are forever handing out No7 vouchers at the till like they can't give them away fast enough. I always wait to get one of these vouchers before buying anything No7 because it always makes me feel a little bit better about spending money (like I could just go into Boots and buy 1 thing..)

I started using this back last year and since then I've only had to repurchase once! You only really need the smallest amount so it lasts a really long time. The directions for use say that it's only to be used once a week, but I use it around 2/3 times so don't worry about it melting your face off. 

I've never had much luck with facial scrubs or exfoliators no matter what they say on the packaging, but this has improved my skin massively and has proved to be the only one that works well for my skin. And at essentially £3 for a year, that's a bloody good bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment