Thursday 17 October 2013

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

I've heard so much about how amazing these brushes are especially for the price, but there are so many different brushes that you could end up spending a lot of money! One of my favourite bloggers (llymlrs) recently put up a post with these brushes and the word 'CHEAP' in the title, naturally I headed to her blog to see what she had to say.

iherb is an american site that sells a huge range of things and yes, you guessed it, Real Techniques. For some reason Real Techniques brushes have always been cheaper in America but it seems like such a fuss ordering them all the way from there when you could just pop down to Boots. That's where you're wrong.



Ordered on the Friday, delivered on the Monday, how's that for speedy delivery? By ordering them this way I saved myself around £20 including delivery and importation charges (which was around £10). 

I also picked up these two brushes on an offer a couple of weeks ago in Boots, by one get one half price.


I have to say that my favourite brush of all is the Expert Face Brush. I've never had any luck applying foundation with anything but my fingers but this brush has just made my life so much easier. It's so quick and simple and it really does make a difference. I find the foundation lasts all day on my skin as well as giving me a healthy glow. I can't believe I didn't test these out sooner.

iherb also sent a sample cleanser with my order which got me super excited to try out


I used it in the morning after a night of forgetting to take my makeup off (naughty!). I was shocked at the texture of it more than anything, after applying to my face I realised that it was more of a facial scrub. You work the cleanser into a lather, massaging into the face and neck, then rinse with warm water. My skin felt really soft and gentle after one use, might be one to add to my list. 

Another reason to love iherb, they've given me a discount code so all of you can get $5-$10 off your first order! Just enter RNV234 at the checkout to receive your discount. Happy shopping!


2 comments:

  1. Great review on the brushes! I love the expert face brush too! Iherb also has free delivery for orders over us$60 plus discounts! I would love for you to check out my review on them to on zyziee.livejournal.com (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review on the brushes! I love the expert face brush too! Iherb also has free delivery for orders over us$60 plus discounts! I would love for you to check out my review on them to on zyziee.livejournal.com (;

    ReplyDelete