Sunday 10 November 2013

VICHY IDEALIA LIFE SERUM





For those of you who bought the October edition of Elle Magazine you might recognise this little pink sachet. I found a free sample of this online and ordered some because I'm in desperate need of a new moisturiser and I just can't decide which one! When it came through the door I was so pleased, at least I could use this until I make up my mind, completely forgetting that I had one free with Elle and found it the day after under the kitchen table - silly me.

It says to use every morning and/or night underneath your usual moisturiser or on its own. Well, I've run out of moisturiser so I've been using it by itself with no strict routine attached, sometimes one time a day, sometimes twice.

The cream is a light pink colour and smells delicious! I've only been using this for the past week or so and I was skeptical at the start of using this, but I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. When I wake up in the morning and walk past my mirror, I just happen to glance myself, and my face just looks so much more radiant. My skin usually looks quite dull in the mornings and I kinda hate looking at myself until I've showered and moisturised.

It's supposed to transform and protect skin exposed to stress, pollution, smoke and/or unbalanced diet resulting in a fresher complexion, more even skin tone, rested features and visibly refined pores. It's a little too early to tell yet and I probably won't find out fully with the little I have available to me, but I think we're on to a winner here!

No comments:

Post a Comment