Saturday 9 November 2013

MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO 24HR

I hold my hands up, I've never used a cream eyeshadow in my life. I've only recently found out they exist. And it looks like I've decided to try them out at the best time as Maybelline and Bourjois have brought out a new collection of gel-cream eyeshadows. I've seen review after review of these little pots, not one ever bad, and I desperately needed a dark, reddish eyeshadow for halloween, this was the first thing I came across.




I got the shade 70 - Metallic Pomegranate because it just seemed perfect for the occasion and it drew me in. It's a very enticing burgundy with hints of golden brown running through it, to the point where sometimes I think it looks more brown after a few hours with hints of red. I'm not sure about 24 hours but it definitely stays put for the day and I haven't had a problem with creasing even though I don't use primer.

I'm so impressed with the formula and the colour it produces, it's inspired me to test out more colours as even red is quite daring for me. And as it's the first kind of cream eyeshadow I've used, I'm really excited to try out more - especially the Bourjois range.

What do you think of these little gems?

No comments:

Post a Comment