Thursday 7 November 2013

ALTERNATIVE AUTUMN NAIL POLISHES

For those of you who haven't ventured out into the horrid weather yet, this one's for you!

A few months ago I had a huge clear out of all my nail polishes; colours I didn't like, ones that were drying up, turns out I didn't leave myself with much despite buying a new collection for summer. Luckily while looking through my goody bag I found some beauties that my boyfriends family have bought me over the past two years that have been my absolute saviours this month.




You've probably noticed that it's a bit Barry M overkill, but lately every time I pick up a nail polish it ends up being this brand. There have been times where I find myself in boots saying to myself over and over 'do not pick up another Barry M nail polish' but I always end up front and centre.

Typical autumnal nail polish selection of course are the berry collection, navy's and generally the more darker, warmer tones, but a girl needs a bit of colour every now and then! My suggestions would be mint greens (because they will never go out of style), grey's with an added hint of colour, the wide spectrum of purple and wait for it.. pink; hot, pastel. Yes, call me crazy but I actually think hot pink is perfect for this time of year.

I think you'll all agree with me that Barry M is an amazing brand, offering a vast range of colours and textures. Over the last 6-12 months they've given beauty bloggers such joy and I personally haven't seen any bad reviews. And yep, there are still more that I need to add to my collection; textured, confetti, glaze.

What are your autumn colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment