Monday 23 December 2013

L'OREAL EVERSTRONG SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER




My hair is in much need of some good ol' TLC but lets face it, whose isn't in this kind of weather? My hair hasn't been right for a long time now, endless battles with bleach have left it weak, brittle and plain old boring. I had my hair cut a few months back for the first time in 14 months, no guesses why it is the way it is, so I've pledged to get my hair cut at least once every 6 months (I'm faithful to my hairdresser and I currently live 2 hours away, sigh).

I came across L'Oreal's new Hair Expertise range after reading a lot of positive reviews about the EverRiche products in the line. The EverStrong range seemed more appropriate for my hair, dealing with fragile and brittleness. I have to say when I saw what the fragrance was, I was slightly put off but I'm so glad I stuck with it. The smell is actually refreshing and I find myself grabbing my hair all throughout the day. After using the shampoo for the first time I could instantly tell the difference. My hair felt so smooth and manageable even though it was wet. The conditioner reinforces these and adds more strength into my dry ends.

I'm so impressed with these products, the results truly speak for themselves. My hair feels so much better than it has in a really long time. I definitely have these to thank for that. They are a few more products that I still want to check out from the new range, but I can see me repurchasing these miracle workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment