Sunday 29 December 2013

BOOTS BOTANICS ALL BRIGHT FACE CREAM





I bought this a few weeks ago due to being in desperate need of a face moisturiser and only having a little to spend, luckily enough this purchase was made cheaper buy a half price offer on at the time. I chose the brightening product because my skin always looks dull and I do have some scars left from spots, made worse by how pale I am. My skin marks so easily, it's such a pain. I've heard so many good things about the Botanics range over the years so I thought I'd give it a go.

Upon first application I noticed it was greasy, unlike my last moisturiser, but not massively. It seemed to leave a sort of barrier on my face, but it didn't look greasy after applying make-up so I didn't worry too much. Now, however, I dread putting it on. I'm not sure whether my skin needs a break from it or I just didn't notice it before. I'd like to say that it's worked as much as it could have in the short amount of time I've been using it, my skin feels hydrated and looks less dull, but I think the formula is too thick for it to be an everyday kinda cream. Another problem I have is that because it has SPF in it, (which is really good!) it's my only cream, so I can't wear it if I'm going out or anywhere where there could be a photo opportunity, which is really annoying.

It smells amazing and did what it says, and it was quite cheap. But I don't think this one is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment