Friday 31 January 2014

TANGLE TEEZER



I've been toying with the idea of these sorts of brushes for a long time but I could never make my mind up - Tangle Teezer, Michel Mercier, Wet Brush. I bought this on a whim during the 20% discount from Asos. I really like the design of it, it's easier to hold and brush through hair and there are plenty of colours to choose from. Now I've seen some pretty mixed reviews of these and I've only used it a couple of times the last few days so I'm still undecided. 

On its good days it'll glide right through my hair with no problem at all, but if the knots are a bit worse it seems to just skip right on past them. It can tug on occasion but my hair does feel a lot better after using it. I do suffer from knots now that my hair is growing longer, still dry and damaged. I feel a lot better after using the Tangle Teezer instead of my regular brush and I find less hairs fall out which is brilliant, obviously. 

I think as a whole a brush that detangles your hair perfectly is a bit far out of reach so as of right now I'll give it a thumbs up, but I still need to do a lot more research!

PS, try not to use it on wet hair (note: that's why they made one for that..)




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post ! i have been debating wether or not to buy one of these for months now so i think i may have to as i am in the same situation (hair wise) as you
    jenny / everweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to hear! It's really helped the transformation of my hairs condition, don't know where I'd be without it!

      Delete