Sunday 2 February 2014

DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONE


Let me just start off by saying this is my most loved perfume ever! My mam bought me the first bottle of this; something I'd never smelt before but she must've known I'd love it. I managed to keep it for around a year and a half before it ran out and then I was without it for so long! But last christmas Tom surprised me with a new bottle and as you can see I've hardly used any in that year even though it seems like I wear it a lot.

I think this is the perfect perfume all year round, day or night. I haven't found any perfumes as much as I love this one and it's been a few years now. I love the packaging, the bold edges and gold lid make it look effortlessly classy. It has top notes of zesty bergamot and mandarin combined with lychee and peach and the base is rich vanilla and ambery notes mixed with smoothed musky notes for a lingering presence. I can put this perfume on in the day and still smell it in my hair or on my outfit up to two days later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment