Tuesday 4 February 2014

BOOTS BONTANICS ALL BRIGHT EYE ROLL-ON




I've been wanting an eye cream/roll-on for a while as I suffer from dark circles with a combination of dull skin; not a good look. I really wanted to try a premium brand something along the lines of Origins but as I complain about all the time, I'm a student and I'm poor. So, walking past the Botanics aisle I spotted this on offer for around £4. I got the All Bright one to match the moisturiser (I've since picked up the All Bright cleanser, keep an eye out for that review) and it seemed the best option for what I needed. After a couple of months testing it both day and night I found it to definitely hydrate and maybe even reduce the dark circles slightly, but it's no miracle worker.

On the other hand it's a reasonable price and it does a good enough job as a basic eye roll-on if you're a beginner or on a budget. I'm stuck with this one, I think given the choice I'd still want a premium brand but if need be I definitely wouldn't worry about using this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment