Tuesday 17 December 2013

RIMMEL APOCALIPS LIP LACQUER




This review has been a long time coming! I knew I'd have to try these out as soon as I saw them and instantly, I was drawn to 'Eclipse' which is a sort of purple-pink berry colour and absolutely gorgeous at that. These lip lacquers are amazing quality and seriously don't budge. Just apply a nice even coat, leave your lips apart for 30 seconds to a minute and you're done for the day.maaan is it glossy. They actually feel quite moisturising on the lips as well, considering it's a lacquer. I thought by the end of the day my lips would be dry and flakey, wrong again. I pretty much wore this everyday for 2 weeks when I first picked it up. Serious love. The wand is specially designed for easy application (agreed!), the colour is vibrant and is the best go to lip product when you're on the go.

I have since been back to Boots to check out the other shades, but of the 8, this is the only one I think works for my skin. I'm hoping they'll bring out more for spring/summer because it really would be a shame if they didn't. I'm so impressed with the formula and with a £6.49 price tag.. you really can't go wrong. Well done, Rimmel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment