Tuesday 3 December 2013

MAX FACTOR FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA



I'd been searching for the next mascara to buy for weeks, previously my mascara choices have always stayed with Rimmel and Maybelline but I'd heard so much about L'oreal Telescopic that I thought now would be a good time to invest in one really good everyday wearing mascara. Alas.. after doing some research, my choices fell between that and Max Factor False Lash Effect. Now I knew that I wanted a waterproof mascara because I've only ever used one (which was awful) so I had that covered. Looking like a mad woman I darted back and forth the L'oreal and Max Factor sections of Boots until I made up my mind - Max Factor was the winner, mainly because I preferred the brush and the name rang more true to me. I've finally bought a mascara over the £8 mark, go me!

I was so excited to try this out, as soon as I got home I threw my shopping onto the bed and opened it as quick as I could. When I first saw the brush I panicked a little, just because I don't usually get on with them, but I persevered and got used to it on the second application. I'm in love with the brush now, it gives such a flawless covering on each lash and sometimes, because my eyelashes get quite long they can look spidery, mostly because I'm never happy and pile it on, but I don't find I need it with this mascara.

This has to be one of the all time best mascaras, there's no clumping and the formula is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment