Friday 11 October 2013

My 21st's

Since going away to university I've had the pleasure of always having classes on my birthday, snore! Now I'm in my final year and someone upstairs has decided to give me the day off, and it's my 21st. Amazing. Unfortunately I still had to be away from all my family, so somewhat unconventionally I've managed to have a number of 21st's this year.

Unlike all of my birthdays I was actually looking forward to this one. I don't know how to explain it but for some reason I felt ready to turn 21, I feel ready to be 21. Parties and drunken family aside I've had an amazing birthday month, I've been spoilt rotten and eaten so much cake! Considering my actual birthday was over two weeks ago, the amount of cake I still have left is disgustingly shocking.





 Care Bear cake // Care Bears // Me & Kate // Me & Grace // Chocolate cake from the in-laws // Cocktails with uni friends // Leopard print presents // Breakfast in bed



Incase you didn't work it out for yourselves, I may be a little bit obsessed with Care Bears. I've always wanted my 21st cake to be Care Bear themed, but never did I imagine my dad to pull this off. He hand chose all the bears, even remembered the stars and the rainbows. Now that's love. As well as that he bought me new care bears, bringing my total to 3727656280374825879472 (not really, but close).
He also surprised me with two pieces from my mam's jewellery that she told him she wanted me to have for my 21st (Not supposed to make people cry on their birthdays, FYI).

The actual day was carefree and relaxing, just like I wanted. I went shopping and bought all my gear for running and then in the night my boyfriend took me out to our local Indian for a huge meal. The staff even gave me a red rose as we left, how romantic (: Best birthday, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment