Saturday 5 October 2013

RIMMEL VINYL GLOSS




If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you'll know that my good friend and fellow blogger Grace (Aglaiabeauty) gave me this and a Revlon lipgloss to try out. I've been wearing this now for a few weeks and I'm so in love with it! I've always been a lipgloss over lipstick girl although I'm actually more of a 'wear nothing on your lips at all' kinda gal. I've been wanting to test this out since it was released but unfortunately my nails took pride of place as I'm sure you can tell in relation to my posts.

The lipgloss leaves a high shine, smells gorgeous and the colour is absolutely perfect too! On first application I might have panicked over it being too dark, but after a couple of seconds the colour seemed to work its way onto my lips fine. As lipglosses go, this one definitely has the stay-factor!

No comments:

Post a Comment