Wednesday 25 June 2014

NUXE REVE DE MIEL LIP BALM



I think it's safe to assume that this is one of the most loved lip balms blogger community (one is sold every 28 seconds). I always hear how this is the best product to sort out any dry lip/revival situation, I don't think I've heard anything bad about it. If like me, you're one of those people that seem to have permanently chapped lips, look no further! I've had this for quite sometime now, I bought it the last time Escentual had their 'third off french pharmacy' sale - worth noting it's currently on now until the end of June (incase you missed it).

So what do I think of it? Uh-mazing. It smells like honey goodness, light and slightly fragrant. The balm itself is quite thick, as it's been pointed out to me several times, but it's long lasting. The packaging is beyond cute, it comes in a little glass jar which makes it look so much more luxurious. Unlike normal lip balms, this one is seriously matte. I use it whenever it's in sight but it's perfect for an overnight lip product to really sort that dry skin out.

I suffer from extremely dry lips all year round, to the point where they usually split. Normally it would take weeks to clear up, but this does it in a matter of days. And I can safely say I haven't had a split lip since, or unusually dry lips. It must be working..

No comments:

Post a Comment