Friday 15 August 2014

LIFE UPDATES



Since leaving university I've basically been running back an forth my family and visiting my boyfriend in London. This amount of Megabus usage isn't good for anyone! But luckily enough his family took us away to Barcelona for two weeks and it was so lovely. Seeing as there were 10-16 of us at any one time we didn't do a huge amount of exploring, but I had a blast and ate some amazing food (note pictures above). 

I still don't have much access to internet nor does my town have any 3G it would seem. All this while job hunting has put a strain on posts so I thought I'd pop a little update on the blog to let you know I'm still here! In the meantime, I still have many products to review as I haven't stopped buying.. Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment