Saturday 3 August 2013

GARNIER MOISTURE MATCH

I've had this product for about 4 months now, but I still think it's worth reviewing because it's just so good! I'd been looking for a good face moisturiser - trying to get myself into a good skincare routine, and this is what I found. New at the time, what have I got to lose!


I bought the one for dull skin because the others didn't really seem to stand out to me, but it definitely hit the nail right on the head. This is exactly what I need and my skin's never felt better. As it states in the name, it has a gel like texture which is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin, letting you know how much to use.


It's formulated with citrus extract and hibiscus flower which promises to stimulate the senses and boost complexion. I use this everyday without fail, mostly because it smells so good! But it also leaves me feeling fresh and my skin feels soft all day. It's perfect to apply before makeup as it doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue.

The others in the range are:
- Goodbye Dry (dry to very dry skin)
- Start Afresh (normal to dry skin)
- Shine Be Gone (combination to oily skin)
- Protect & Glow (normal skin)

Each have been tailor made, combining the best textures and ingredients to help improve and reinforce the skins barrier.

I've also tried Goodbye Dry, which I found far too greasy for my skin and Start Afresh which was a lot like Wake Me Up, but no where near as good. I've found my perfect moisturiser, have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment