Friday 2 August 2013

BOURJOIS 1 SECONDE

Recently I've become obsessed with nail polishes and it seems I'm not the only one. Somehow nail art has become a huge trend, encouraging girls and women all over to brave new designs and bold colours. The industry have responded by giving us an entire range to play with, even selling them at budget price! Many brands like Bourjois and  Barry M have become increasingly popular because of this, giving us amazing new formulas to test out.



Everybody in the blogging world is raving about Bourjois new range of nail polishes and without doubt, I'm with them. As well as the new formula, it comes with a flat, round 'fan effect' brush designed to be used with one swipe, one coat and dry quick. As well as the packaging, I think the brush makes this product a must have. Coral is a perfect summer shade and definitely a keeper for holidays!

The only quarrels I have with it is I don't find it to dry as quick as it's meant to and I typically use two coats instead of the recommended one. Apart from that, it's one of my favourites of the summer.

I'm hoping to pick up another one in the range - Turquoise Block, which is by far the most attractive and eye catching blue I have ever seen.

At £5.99 I think they're a steal for what they offer and right now there's 3 for 2 on the Bourjois range in boots! I know where I'm heading..

No comments:

Post a Comment