Thursday 16 January 2014

RIMMEL KATE MATTE COLLECTION 107



Can I just start out by saying everyone needs this lipstick in their collection, period.

I have seen countless posts about this lipstick, claiming it's brilliant stay power and intense colour, so why have I only just picked it up?! Even as I went to purchase I had second thoughts, put it back down and then picked it back up again. You beauty bloggers have never let me down before, I don't know why I ever doubted you. Where do I start..

It lasts for-EVER. Seriously. I went to a wedding on the weekend and only had to reapply once just incase of photos. I ate, drank (quite a bit..). It just didn't move. And the colour is perfect. Perfect for day time and night time. It's red, but it can look more of a berry tone sometimes. It has blue undertones which I've heard make your teeth whiter. It does. My teeth looked amazing! It even smells good.


If you want to try a new lipstick and don't know what you want.. Buy this one. If you want to test out a red, go for this one. What else can I say to make you go out and buy it? You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment