Saturday 21 June 2014

HAUL: THE BODY SHOP




I remember when I first stepped into a Body Shop, back then it seemed like it was it was full of magical potions to fix your hair and skin. Now, The Body Shop has some truly amazing finds and I've been spending a bit too much money on them.. And by the time this goes live I would've have had these products over a month as well as another order under my belt, oops.

One of the best things about The Body Shop is their sales. I agree looking at their prices sometimes, although worth it, seem to be a bit too high - but they always have huge discount codes and free gift offers. It's definitely worth having a look!


Vitamin E Moisture Serum
I've been after a serum for a while but in all honesty I had no idea what I was looking for. When all else fails, get something that has 'vitamin' in the name, right? I may be slow sometimes, but I know vitamin e is amazing for the skin, and my skin sure loves it! Now I can't quite pinpoint what this has done for my skin but I know it's made it a hell of a lot better. It's quite a watery formula that glides on like a dream, sinks in and soaks up. There's also something about vitamin e that smells quite summery..


Vitamin E Eye Cream
After one use I'm now convinced this is my miracle eye cream. It's the only eye product I've used that makes a good attempt at covering my dark circles. I have extremely fair skin and most of the time it's hard enough to cover them with concealer, but since using this I have seen a huge improvement.


Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance Mist
This was more of a whim product. I always have some sort of body mist knocking about and vanilla is my all time favourite scent, you can hardly ever go wrong with it. After using up my usual from Boots, I got tired of not having one and this one really fits the bill. One thing to note: it's £7.50 and the packaging definitely reflects that.


Camomile Cleansing Oil
I bought this after seeing the hype from almost every blogger around and it certainly didn't disappoint. From the first use I could tell I'd be ordering it again. It takes off all of my makeup without any fuss, smells lovely, leaves my face soft and my skin has never looked better. At £10 a pop there's no reason for anyone to not try this, it'll change your life.


Hemp Hand Cream
This was the free gift at random worth £5. I was a little disappointed to receive this as some of the reviews weren't favourable and I've had a run in with the smell before, but I have to say this is truly amazing. I don't know what's happened but I've done a complete U-turn. The smell is amazing, not as harsh as you'd expect, and the formula feels quite watery yet uber thick. It's a weird one to describe, but I can understand why people have had a few problems with it. One thing I would mention is to experiment with how much you actually need, and try to move it around quickly for maximum absorption.


Expect another Body Shop haul fairly soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment