Thursday 27 March 2014

BIODERMA MICELLAR SOLUTION

BIODERMA MICELLE SOLUTION 500ML - £14.00



I'm so elated to have Bioderma in my collection, finally! This was definitely one of the most talked about products form last year, every blogger I follow has sang its praises and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Now of course in recent months there have been many cheaper micellar waters making there way into our stores in the form of L'Oreal, Garnier and now Boots, so why is this one so special?

Well after hearing about this brand, it was quickly followed up with the launch of L'Oreal's micellar water and almost everyone was raving about its price and it being the near exact copy of Bioderma. I am hear to tell you that is not true. I ran to Boots to test this product, now that I've had the opportunity to compare I can say that there is a huge difference reviewed here.

What shocked me the most about this product is that you really don't need that much of it. It takes off makeup with such ease with only a few drops.  I've also noticed it's helped keep my skin clear and it's noticeably softer and smoother. I am so impressed with this product as you get so much more than a makeup remover. I'm still looking into trying a few of the drugstore branded micellar waters but I can't imagine them coming close to this.

I'm not one to part with money so easily (well, that's a lie), but I can honestly say this is worth the money and the hype. I've had my bottle for around 2 months now and I'm no where near making a dent in it. Highly recommend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment