Tuesday 25 March 2014

L'OREAL ELNETT HEAT STYLING SPRAY

L'OREAL ELNETT HEAT STYLING SPRAY - £5.99


It's only been the last year or so that I've gotten back into using heat sprays. My first ever one was Tresemme when they first released their brand into the supermarkets way back when. I got another one of the same and I've been using it ever since. What I didn't realise is that there are now so many heat sprays on the market and they do so much more than just protect your hair - and you really should be using one.

I stumbled across this particular product on a beauty blog a few months back and when I saw 'volume' I was sold. I suffer from extreme flatness, I assume because my hair is so heavy and it really needs a cut. I've tried so many other things to combat it but most of the time I just end up with greasy, matted looking hair. It took me a while to get used to how much I actually needed but boy does it work!

It's not so much instant volume, but more in the way of adding body to improve the look and longevity of volume. It smells amazing and it's not greasy or sticky at all, nor is it heavy. It basically adds a natural umpf to your hair in a few sprits - ps, great to use when it's windy outside, that is some big hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment