Friday 21 March 2014

PALMERS INTENSIVE RELIEF BODY LOTION



If you read my blog you'll remember a few months ago I won a competition over at A Little Obsessed, £50 worth of Palmers Skincare. I was absolutely over the moon as I've heard so much about this brand over the years but never tried or owned any products. This is the most used product out of my little goody bag so far. Let's review. 

I was so happy when I pulled this out of the stock pile of products because a couple of weeks before receiving this I contracted a skin condition (now suspected contact dermatitis/eczema - not nice). As its specified for itchy, irrated skin I thought it would be perfect and slapped it straight on. The smell of Palmers products is unlike anything I've ever smelled before and nothing like I thought it would either. It's smells almost medicinal with a hint of cocoa but its definitely something you get used to even if it's not you're thing in the beginning. 

The formula isn't too thick or greasy but one problem I have with it is the time taken for it to sink into the skin. It's not one you can sit around for a couple of minutes and then get dressed unfortunately. As for what it's meant to do, yes it relieves itchy, irritated skin - to a point but I wouldn't recommend it for dermatitis. It's not amazing for eczema either but as a bog started body lotion it's good to have lying around. I've got so many other Palmers products to review, make sure you check back to catch them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment