Friday 14 February 2014

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN INSTANT PORE ERASER - £7.99


This seems to be a marmite product and mostly I've heard that it's not very good. I've never been one for using primers in the past, purely because it'd be another step of makeup I didn't want to do or didn't have time for. As all of this is changing now a primer was one of the first products I really wanted to try.

I picked this up in Boots quite a while back when it was on their buy one get one half price offer and I have to say I've only used it a few times because I just kept forgetting to put it on. Before I'd heard any bad reviews I thought it was an 'okay' product because I didn't really know what I was looking for, but I've heard comments like it makes your makeup slip off and it really just isn't a good product to work with. 

Like I said I've only used it a few times but I completely disagree. The first application I did notice a reduction in the look of my pores and it helped the application of my makeup as well as the longevity. I also love the way it feels on the skin! It comes out looking very silicone-y (it's a word now) and quite dense but when you rub it in it feels so soft and smooth, not like your touching skin at all. I genuinely think this is a brilliant product, especially for someone who's never really tried a primer before. I'd definitely recommend this product, big thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment