Monday 10 February 2014

THE SERIES - WHAT TO WATCH

I thought I'd try something a bit different on the blog today and talk about my favourite shows that I think everyone should be watching. I absolutely love TV, I live for it (is that sad..?). And my favourite things to watch are usually complete nonsense, see below as evidence. Here's a list of my current favourites, past series, and shows you SHOULD be watching.

- THE BEST OF THE BEST
What you should be watching.

     Breaking Bad
     Supernatural

- DRAMA
Good ol' American TV.

     Orange is The New Black
     Revenge
     Hit The Floor
     Nashville
 
-  COMEDY
Classics laughs and great pick me ups.

     Derek
     Peep Show
     2 Broke Girls

- CLASSICS
Something every girl should at least know about even if you haven't seen it.

     Desperate Housewives (see; Devious Maids/Mistresses if you're a fan)
     Sex and The City (see; The Carrie Diaries)

- REALITY
Not for everyone I admit, but they're just too good to turn off!

     Keeping Up With The Kardashians
     The Real Housewives (my picks; Atlanta, New Jersey, Orange County)
     Snooki & JWoww

I would love any recommendations you guys have, series only last so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment