Saturday 8 February 2014

No7 SOFT & SOOTHER TONER

No7 SOFT AND SOOTHED TONER £8.00


If you read my blog regularly then you'll know I'm no stranger to No7 products. I still praise their exfoliating scrub for sorting out my complexion in just a few uses. We all get these vouchers in Boots, but it seems we collect more than we actually spend. The thing to remember about No7 is that it's actually an amazing brand with so many products and ranges with something for everyone, after all that's the only reason I bought the scrub.

So this time I opted for something different because I have a new face wash in the works. I'm really big with my skincare these days and the only thing I was missing was a toner. I apply this after taking my makeup off so the fact that it mentions the words 'soft' and 'soothed' really came in handy. I'm not sure if I'm in love with this product but it definitely does what it says on the tin. My skin feels so refreshed and hydrated after using it, it even feels soft the morning after. It has a lovely subtle scent and the formula doesn't leave a greasy residue like a lot of products do. The only qualm I have with the packaging (which I mostly love) is that it's a tip me onto the cotton pad type of toners so you never seem to get the right amount of product to coverage. With that said I think it's a great toner that really is lovely to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment